- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The information saved in a cookie is unique to your account or browser, which makes it possible for the webserver to deliver a tailored website experience to you, making it faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
- Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Yes, we are using both session-based (cookies that temporarily remain in your browser, until you leave the website) and persistent cookies (stored in your browser on your access to devices and used whenever you revisit our website), and some of them are being served through third parties (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Strictly Required Cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided. Center for Responsible AI processes any personal data collected through these cookies on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- Analytical Cookies – Help Center for Responsible AI understand how visitors interact with its website by collecting anonymous information such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the source of the traffic. This data helps the Center for Responsible AI improve its website performance and functioning. They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality Cookies – Store your user preferences regarding the use of the site, so you do not have to reconfigure the site each time you visit it.
- Advertising Cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user taking into account users’ tastes, and they may also limit the number of times they see an ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the effectiveness success of website organization.
- Social Cookies – They offer functionalities related to social networks (i.e. Linkedin…) by allowing and controlling the interaction with social widgets on our website.
All browsers allow you the user to accept, decline or delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser. Note, however, that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website. You can manage your cookie preferences in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser:
For other browsers, please consult the software documentation provided by your browser manufacturer.